A resume is an important writing piece that markets you to a potential employer through effectively revealing or stating the most important things that they have to learn about you. In today’s post, learn of the best ways on how to format your application as well as how formatting differs from around the world.
- Personal info includes marital status, number of children (optional, age), personal interest, gender and nationality
- CV: Extended document highlighting completed research and publications
- Photo: It is not recommended to include.
- Length: One page
- Printed version: Letter size (8.5 x 11 inches)
- High school information: Does not require secondary education information
- Personal info includes marital status, number of children (optional, age), age, personal interests, gender and nationality
- CV is equal to a resume
- Photo is recommended.
- Length is two to three pages.
- Printed version is ISO A4 paper (8.27 x 11.69 inches)
- High school information is needed.
Discover the worst mistake people make when crafting executive resumes!
What Are the Top Countries with Difference in Resume Writing?
- UK: One to two pages in length, with care about culture fitness of the applicant
- Canada: Use only the CV
- France: Inclusion of Projet professionel (which is about your future career goals
- Scandinavia: No gender, age, photo and personal information
- Germany: Early schooling, marital status, residency history are required
How to Revamp Job Search in 2016
- Leverage social media.
- Manage your time correctly.
- Do networking to give you an edge in the application.
- There is rise in volunteering.
- You need to size down your career options.
- The latest mantra in resume success is “create, customize and captivate.”
Are you ready for an amazing resume 2017? Tailor it based on the application and on the location where you are for the best results. Finally, don’t submit your application until you are sure that it contains no grammar and spelling mistakes. The secret is to spend some time and read it a couple of times for a polished CV or resume.